1. Steel Cord Reinforced Rubber Belt Elevator:
The belt bucket elevator is used for elevating bulk materials such as raw meal and cement
- Elevating altitude: up to 150 meters.
- Elevating capacity: up to 1300 t/h
- Compact alignment of buckets, which ensures continuous material reception and discharge.
- High reliability and lower operation cost compared with chain elevators
2. Chain Bucket Elevator:
- The bucket elevators are mainly used for vertical transportation of bulk materials. They are categorized into three types: Low Speed, Medium Speed and High Speed.
- Low Speed: Suitable for elevating granulated material or powder at a low speed.
- Medium Speed: Suitable for elevating limestone and clinker at a medium to low speed.
- High Speed: Due to increased elevation speed, when required conveying capacity is the same as for Low speed, this type of bucket elevator are suitable and this is a more economic.